Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Stupid Excuse Files

I think I'm going to start a series that I hope won't last long given the nature of them.
The reason I gave myself to drink?

1/15/20 It's my night to cook and I am not sure I can do that sober...

I'm sorry, what??

Yup, that is what I told myself that late afternoon and I stuck to when I got home from work.

How pathetic! I cannot possibly not drink tonight because cooking is clearly a thing only drunk people can do! That is what it is translated to in the harsh light of day. So stupid.

Especially when you think about the fact that I started cooking after my second drink. I FELT ZERO BUZZ or intoxication. So how can this excuse possibly hold any water? It can't....and yet it did. 

When you are just looking for an excused to drink, you will believe ANYTHING!



No comments:

Post a Comment